If you are new to my blog, this is a great page to get a flavor for my writing style and approach to counseling. Below are my “Top 10″ posts; at least they are the post that stand out as most memorable to me and are what I believe best represent this site.
Last updated September 18, 2016.
- 9 Questions to Help You Steward All of Your Life for God’s Glory
- Counseling Triage: Where to Begin with Complex Struggles (Expanded Post)
- On Counseling and Comedy
- A Competency-Layed Index of Church-Based Counseling Resource
- 6 Steps to Wise Decision Making About Psychotropic Medications
- Placebos: A Case Study in Faith
- When Prevention Fails: A Sexual Abuse Response Policy for Churches
- #ManTrip7: High Roping and Zip Lining into 6th Grade
- The Myth of Compatibility
- Cohabitation: A Conversation Starter
In the coming months I will be creating topical posts that collect my favorite posts on particular subjects. I hope this makes it easier for you to find material that best fits your interest and needs on my site. Thanks for reading.